Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

New Year's Resolutions (note to self)

This doesn't really relate to fitness or training, but it feels like the most appropriate place to post this.

My New Year's resolutions for 2006 are:
1. Lose weight - 130 would be nice, and 125 would be fantastic.
2. Take more pictures.
3. Learn to layout.
4. Set up my finances better. Open an investment account of some sort.

I'm not sure what reminded me of those things, but the year's already halfway over, and I've hardly made any progress! I've probably gained a few pounds and am still scared of laying out. I feel like photos and finances are things I should do, but I'm not as disappointed in myself for not getting to them.

The plan re. weight loss is to get back into the habit of recording what I eat.
I'm going to try this guy's strategy.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

you might want to check out the zone diet; very healthy and you don't need to count calories. Calorie counting is way overrated. If you're at 135-140 now and are as fit as you were when I remember you, then you don't need to lose weight! You would have to lose muscle to be at 125.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home