Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Early Arboretum run

We reluctantly rolled out of bed at 6 am this morning and went running. Definitely hard to get moving, but after a few minutes I felt better. There's a great running trail near our apartment that follows a stream through the UC Davis arboretum. Beautiful landscape, a few little hills, no traffic except other pedestrians and cyclists.

It took us 21 minutes to get from our house to the turnaround point - it felt hard but good. The way home was a little rockier. Scott's IT band cramped, so we ran about 15 minutes and walked the rest of the way. I was happy to have the walk break, as my muscles felt pretty tired.

Even though it was hard to wake up, I'm looking forward to getting back into an early morning exercise routine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home