Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cindy! Finally!

After thinking about it, and feeling guilty for not doing it, and wishing I would just get up and do it, I finally did it!

Cindy - 20 minutes of:
15 squats
10 push-ups (some from my knees)
5 pull-ups (jumping)

I completed 12 rounds.

My arms feel pretty loosey-goosey from the push-ups.
Rounds 1-3: Full push-ups
Rounds 4-7: 5 full push-ups, 5 on my knees
Rounds 8-12: On my knees
I used to be good at push-ups! I'll need to practice them more often. Now that I've got a pull-up doorway, maybe I should initiate a push-up doorway as well.


Many thanks to my recent posters, Kim and Mr. Meiko. Knowing that someone else out there is reading this blog, no matter how irregularly, is a *huge* motivator.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work! I am keeping my eye on you! Encouraging you each step of the way!
:) Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home