Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pull-ups & climbing

We installed a pull-up bar in the office door frame. Our "rule" is that we have to do pull-up every time we pass underneath. I do 5 jumping pull-ups, and Scott does 3 regular ones. We don't actually do pull-ups *every* time we go under... more like 50% of the time for me. That's still a lot of pull-ups.

Going climbing again tonight. :-)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Libby - I love the pull up bar idea! Enjoyed looking at your blog. Have a happy holiday.
Kim - a fellow Crossfitter
Santa Cruz, CA

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Mr. Mirek said...

HA! That's a cool idea. Maybe something I should do here at school...or maybe at home seeing as the administration probably wouldn't want me installing a pull-up bar. Maybe installed in the bedroom doorway. My wife would love that...HA! Thanks for your updates!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home