Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Back to the gym...

2 x 12 x CFWU

Squat
45# x 10
75# x 5
105# x 3
135# x 2
155# - fail

Row 750m: 3 minutes

Press
35# x 10
45# x 5
55# x 5, 5, 5

Row 750m: 3 minutes

4 one-minute plank holds (center, right, left, center)

Notes
- My body felt tweaky/creaky on the squats, and I had no motivation to do the cleans that usually go with this workout.
- The rowing felt good though - I was breathing hard at the end, and I think it did a good job of getting my hips and knees a little more loosened up.
- It's been a busy week - trying to catch up on homework after Potlatch, plus I had a bio midterm and a physics final to study for. Looking forward to things calming down next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home