Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Push jerk

Warm-up: CFWU x 3

Work-out: WOD 061008
Push Jerk 3-2-2-2-1-1-1-1-1 reps

65 x 3

70 x 2
70 x 3
70 x 2

75 x 2
75 x 2
75 x 1, fail on 2


Notes:
Pull-ups didn't feel any stronger than last week. I'm impatient.
Did some unassisted dips, but my range of motion was pretty limited and I felt very wobbly.

The push jerks didn't feel like much of a workout. My arms were tired-ish from the pull-ups and jerks, so maybe I should have pulled back there in order to focus on the push jerks. I think I arch my back to much when I extend my arms up. It didn't feel super heavy, but was definitely a stability challenge.

My wrist still hurts from last week. Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home