Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Annie - tuck jumps, sit-ups

Warm up:
CFWU x 2

I can sort of do an unassisted dip, and I can almost do a military-grip pull-up. Did jumping pull-ups, still with the foot bar for stability.


WOD 061006: "Annie"

50-40-30-20-10 rep rounds of:
Double-unders
Sit-ups

I substituted tuck jumps for the double-unders.
Time = 12:22

I must have been doing something wrong, because I wasn't nearly as tired at the end as I usually am after a CF workout. Maybe my tuck jumps weren't tucked enough? I had to break the sit-ups into sets of 10, but they felt pretty strong through to the end.


Hooray for taking a rest day on Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home