Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Recap...

Thursday, September 21st
Ultimate practice
Felt pretty sore and worn out from the Tabata workout, particularly in my quads. I forgot how much I can wear myself out in 16 minutes! Consequently, I had a very low-energy practice. No fun.

Friday 9/22
Pilates in the morning. Quads still super sore, and my core felt weaker than usual. Nice to have a not-so-hard workout day.

Saturday 9/23
Two clique games. We didn't have many women, so I got lots of playing time. I handled a bunch, though, and somehow didn't run all that much. It was good to be on the field, but it didn't feel like a workout.

Sunday 9/24
BRDM practice - really, just a little warm-up and some drills and then a scrimmage against Bond. I didn't feel great... sort of slow... probably due to a late night on Saturday night.

Monday 9/25
I don't think I did anything.

Tuesday 9/26
Felt great today! Did pilates over lunch, and felt strong. Felt energetic and quick at practice. Hooray! It was a short practice, though, since it gets dark so early these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home