Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

WOD 060810 (Row & thrusters)

Five rounds for time of:
Row 500 meters
45 pound Thrusters, 30 reps

Scaling:
I did 3 rounds in 21 minutes. Was definitely losing explosiveness on both exercises by the end. I could have done 2 more rounds but decided to quit due to time constraints as much as energy levels.

I felt really good about my squat form while I was warming up. I think my back is straighter, I can hold my head up more easily, and my arms are staying closer to vertical.

I measured my body fat percentage.
I weigh 142 pounds and have (an estimated) 35 pounds of body fat = 24.6%. According to this table, that puts me right on the edge between "acceptable" and "fitness." If I lost 7 pounds of fat (and no muscle), that would put me at 135 pounds, 28 pounds of body fat = 20.7%. A lofty goal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home