Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Monday, September 11, 2006

WOD 060908 (Pull-ups, push-ups, squats)

"Cindy"
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

So... I fell off the wagon there for a while. I was in California for a week. And then I was stressed out or depressed or something. And then I was in Minnesota for a week. But things have settled down, and they're looking up.

Today's workout didn't feel like much of an achievement, beyond the fact that I actually went to the gym. I felt weak and only got in 7 sets, plus 5 pull-ups. But it's a start, and I have faith that I'll gain back the strength I lost.

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

welcome back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home