Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tabata Something Else

Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are pull-ups, the second 8 are push-ups, the third 8 intervals are sit-ups, and finally, the last 8 intervals are squats. There is no rest between exercises.

Arrgh, I can't do pull-ups anymore, and my push-ups are shit. But feeling out of shape makes me recognize how much I gained from doing CrossFit over the summer!

I did about 6 pull-ups, with 30-40 pounds of assistance, in each 20 second interval.
I did less than 10 push-ups, many of them on my knees.
I did about 10 sit-ups.
I did 15 squats. They were the only solid part of the workout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home