Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Messy workout (thrusters, pushups, deadlifts, dips)

Was planning on doing today's WOD:
Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time, of:
95 pound Hang squat clean
Handstand push-ups
185 pound Deadlift
Ring Dips

But it didn't happen, for a variety of (not very good) reasons. I ended up doing:

21 thrusters (55#)
15 push-ups
21 deadlifts (65#)
15 dips (20# assist)
500 m row (just over 2:00)
5 pull-ups (40# assist)

I felt weak, but also really uncoordinated. Sectionals is this weekend, so I didn't want to push myself too hard. Regionals is in 2 weeks. After that, I'll see if I can get motivated to be a better crossfitter. I should set concrete goals for myself. Like being able to do an unassisted pull-up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home