Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

WOD 060927 - Cindy - pullups, pushups, squats

Warm up: 500m row (< 2 min)

"Cindy"
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

I completed 9 rounds.
I used 28# of assistance on the pull-ups and feel good about not increasing that over the course of the workout. I did as many push-ups as I could with my elbows close to my body, but it was tough. I never resorted to doing them on my knees though! Squats didn't feel as "tight" as they usually do.

Stretching: Used the foam roller, focused on my IT bands. The back of my left knee has been giving me pain lately, so I figure I should make sure the muscles around it are in good condition.


Last time I did this workout, 2 weeks ago on September 11th, I only got in 7 rounds.
I feel impatient to get back in shape. Impatience is a good motivator. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home