Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Helen

Oh yeah... THAT'S how CrossFit feels. I was sore yesterday, and even sorer today. Before Tuesday's workout, I probably hadn't done push-ups since August. Oh well.

11 minute warm-up run

Helen - 3 rounds of:
400 m run (@ 10 mph on the treadmill)
21 dumbbell swings (35#)
12 lat pull-downs (80#)

15 minutes

The little gym in my apartment complex doesn't have a way to do pull-ups, hence the pull-down substitution. I can definitely go up to 40# on the dumbbell swings next time.


Off to make my two favorite Thanksgiving recipes - chipotle-mashed sweet potatoes and a Waldorf salad - for our second Thanksgiving dinner of the weekend.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home