Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mary, Yoga

Did Mary for the first time!

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Handstand Push-ups (mine were only a few inches deep)
10 One legged squats, alternating
15 Pull-ups (jumping)

I completed 6 rounds + 5 HSPUs. My pull-ups were pretty weak by the end - even with a jump, they were still pitiful. Lots of room for improvement. (I have not been good about doing pull-ups when I walk under the bar mounted in my office doorway. Shame on me. I'll start doing that again.)

I get to go to yoga in a few minutes - it's a very easy, relaxed class - a good chance to stretch out everything I just worked.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home