Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nancy/Joshua mix

Warm-up: 2 rounds of 20 squats + 5 dive-bomber push-ups

Workout: 5 rounds of
400 m run (10 mph, 1% incline)
15 GHD sit-ups
15 OH squats (45# or 40# bar, depending on which was availble)

Time: 32+ minutes

Notes: Proud of myself for making it through all five rounds. I definitely considered stopping after 3 or 4, as I was getting a headache. (Dehydration? Too much wine last night? Not enough sleep? PMS? Not sure.)

I'm definitely a fan of the GHD sit-ups. I demonstrated them to Scott on Monday, and he reported that I get plenty of stares while I'm flinging myself around.

The 400s felt tough, even on a treadmill. Maybe could have gone up to 50# on the OH squats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home