Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hiking in Yosemite!

Spent the weekend hiking and camping in Yosemite. It was my first time there, and I absolutely loved it. We had great weather (it's been unseasonably warm), great companionship (Scott and I and 4 of his classmates), and great scenery.

Saturday: 10-mile round trip hike to Dewey Point. Total elevation gain: 3300 feet. The top was just under 7000 feet - thin air!

Sunday: 6-mile hike to Vernal and Nevada Falls. Elevation gain: 2000 feet, I think.

Click here for photos.
Yosemite November 2008


Scott and I are already planning our next trip out there. Maybe we'll bring some climbing gear with us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home