Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Saturday, January 03, 2009

CrossFit San Francisco!

All kinds of fun stuff, on a sunny but not-quite-forty-degree morning in San Francisco.

Warm-up
Lots of jump roping, to keep up warm while we waited for everyone to show up. Turns out I'm not very good at double-unders. (I'd never tried them before.) I can do one, but not two consecutively.

Some squats, push-ups, sit-ups and a short jog.

Partner pull-ups - the goal was to do 50 pull-ups between the two of you (your partner can help push you up), but we just did 15 each. Good exercise, but hard!

Work-out
5 rounds, X = 3-6-9-12-15:
X wall balls (10# ball)
X box jumps
5 burpees
1 stair run (up a nearby flight of stairs, about 2 floors)

Time: 12:51

Notes
My wall-balls were ugly - I was fairly uncoordinated before I got tired, and very much so as the workout went on. I will be sore from this! I finished towards the end of the pack, but felt good about my effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home