Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cindy

Today's workout was a conscious decision NOT to let a hectic life get in the way of physical fitness. I have a nasty physiology final tomorrow morning, and lots of studying to do. And I'm communicating with a bunch of nutrition professors, so that I can apply to the nutrition M.S. program this winter. And it looks like we'll be moving to a new apartment sometime over the holidays. I'm happy I took the time to work out!

Cindy
5 pull-ups (jumping)
10 push-ups
15 squats

I completed 13 rounds + 5 pull-ups in 20 minutes. That's way better than the last two times I tried it (12 and 11 rounds). My record is 14 rounds... need to work back up to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home