Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Walking lunges & swings

CFWU x 2 x 10 (at-home substitutions, jumping pull-ups)

WOD 081204: 5 rounds of
10 walking lunges (10 steps total, 30# dumbbell)
15 swings (30# dumbbell)

Time: 9-ish minutes

Notes: My legs are pretty sore from yesterday's swings and squats, so I didn't go too hard on today's workout. Not easy, but not killer. I wanted to do the lunges with the dumbbell held overhead, but I couldn't do it with a 30-pounder. (I held the weight at shoulder height instead.) Maybe I should have used 2 different weights - a lighter one overhead for the lunges and a slightly heavier one (35#-40#) for the swings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home