Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

WOD 060726 (Run 10 k)

I ran 5.75 miles (9.25 k) in 57 minutes, which averages out to 9:55 minutes per mile, or 6.05 miles per minute. I'm a little disappointed by that pace; I thought I usually ran a 9:30 mile. I'll blame it on the humidity, the traffic lights, and the fact that I don't go on long runs anymore.

Apart from the inner thigh chafing (another reason to lose weight, haha), I felt pretty good. Hardly sore or stiff from Tuesday's track workout, which is good.

And now... off to a vacation weekend! Yay!

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

nice time! that's still 57' of strong running! now go get recovered, you deserve it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home