Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pickup

Pickup this morning! Beautiful, crisp, sunny weather. There were only 10 of us, so we played 5 on 5 with no subs for a little over an hour. My posterior chain was complaining loudly, and I was breathing hard after the first few points.

I suspect that I've developed asthma recently, or it could be that I'm just really out of shape. It sucks being so winded, but I figure it's like training at altitude, right? It's just a matter of my muscles not getting the oxygen they need. Sooner or later, I'll either get an inhaler or get in shape, and then I'll rock and roll.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Track work once or twice a week would probably help with your conditioning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home