Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Rows/Squats

CFWU x 10 x 2 (but only 2 pull-ups and 2 dips)

Squat warm-up
45# x 10
75# x 5
105# x 3

Three rounds of:
1 minute row (for calories)
2 minutes rest
1 minute squats, 105# (for reps)
2 minutes rest

Rowing: ??, 17, 17 (Display panel fell off the rower during the first round!)
Squatting: 11, 12, 13


I didn't expect this workout to be as hard as it was. My legs were Jell-O afterwards... which felt really good. I concentrated on having excellent form on my squats (making them deep enough) rather than increasing the weight. I haven't done weighted squats in ages, so I want to make sure I develop good habits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home