Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Friday, April 17, 2009

CrossFit Davis!

Woo hoo! A CrossFit gym just opened in Davis! I went down for my free intro session (aka marketing schpiel) this morning. Everything is shiny and new, and they're still getting equipment in, but it looks like they're off to a good start. Just trying to build a customer base.

Intro workout:
500m row
40 squats
30 sit-ups
20 push-ups
10 pull-ups (I did mine with a giant purple rubber band)

Time: 6:56

Jumping pull-ups would have been faster - probably closer to 6 minutes? I was breathing hard by the end, but it didn't feel like a full workout, so I did 3 more rounds when I got home (minus the rowing, and with jumping pull-ups).

Time: 15:20

17 more push-ups, for a total of 107 today.

2 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger JimmyJames said...

Nice effort today. Luv the fact that you needed to go get some more.

See you soon.

Kitch

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Libby said...

Hey thanks! So glad you guys are getting established here! I'll see you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home