Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sprint workout

Warm-up: jog 1 lap (2+ minutes), plyos & dynamic stretching

Sprints:
300 yds (sprint to a cone 50 yds away and back, 3x)
- Rest 1:15
200 yds (25 and back, 4x)
- Rest 1:15
200 yds
- Rest 5:00
Repeat 300, 200, 200
- Rest 2:00
Jog 2 laps (4:44)
28 sit-ups in 1 minute

Notes: Yards instead of meters because I did this in cleats on a football field. A good workout - as good for the lungs as it was for the legs. Wish I had a partner to throw with afterwards. Wish I could do push-ups! (Although part of me is happy to be free of the push-up challenge for a few days... it does get tedious.) My back doesn't feel as bad today, but maybe that's just because I took some naproxen sodium with breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home