Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nate @ CFD

Warm-up: rowing, dynamic stretching

Technique: some barbell work. I did cleans and got up to 3 x 95#. A PR?

WOD: Nate
AMRAP in 20:
2 Muscle-ups (very assisted)
4 Handstand Push-ups (fairly shallow)
8 44# (20 kg) Kettlebell swings

I completed 15 rounds.

Weird workout... not sure I got much out of the muscle-up stuff.

I'm back after three days (Sunday - Tuesday) of complete rest. I had a headcold and was feeling generally run-down. Hopefully I'll be good to go now!

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger mie said...

ever since i got my muscle ups, i've been eye balling this wod! but yesterday, i did a different wod with muscle ups, and i could only manage 3! the more i cf, the harder this thing gets!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home