Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Cindy, lunges

Warm-up:
500m row - 1:54
Forwards/backwards lunges
Backwards twisting lunges
Down dog shoulder stretch

WOD 070118

"Cindy"
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

I did 8 rounds + 5 pull-ups in 20:10. The last time I did this, I did 9 rounds in 19:08. Disappointing that I was so much slower this time. However, I did manage 3 full rounds of good push-ups (hands under shoulders, elbows pointing back) before going wide; last time, I only did 1 round like that. AND a guy told me I had good form; I was definitely feeling my Pilates muscles, so that's good. Pull-ups still suck.

Then...
Forwards/backwards lunges
10 side lunges (20 total), which felt good. (Inspired by this post.)
A little shoulder stretching, and I was done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home