Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

CFDC

I almost didn't go to class tonight (felt tired, worn out, kind of sore), but I'm glad I did... as always. It was a nice, small class and just the right amount of work.

Warm-up:
20 squats, 5 dive-bomber push-ups, stretch, twice through

Technique:
Overhead squats w/PVC
Walking lunges w/PVC overhead

Workout: As many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of
5 dead lifts
5 push presses
5 hang power cleans
5 thrusters (behind the head)

I used a 35# bar and completed 15 rounds. I could have gone heavier on the first three exercises, but the thrusters were nice and hard. I tried to use my legs on them... but my arms were still pretty tired.

5 rounds of 30 seconds on/30 seconds off of jumping pull-ups. (I got to use the rings.)
23, 20, 21, 20, 23 = 107 total

Good workout!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home