Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Cindy

Warm-up: 5 min run - 7.5 mph - 0.61 miles

WOD 070225: "Cindy"
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

I completed 11 rounds, much better than my last attempt (8 rounds). It's probably because I did pull-ups with the floor assistance modification - makes them easier to do quickly.

A little stretching on the foam roller afterwards. My calves and IT bands were *super* tight after the games on Saturday, so rolling them out that night was excruciating... in a good way. Today's rolling session felt much easier. I'm still tight in those places though, for some reason.



Heading up to Philly tomorrow, to accompany Scott for his doctor appointment and probable surgery. Not sure what kind of workouts I'll get in this week, but I'll pack my running shoes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home