Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Pleiades workout

Got to lead the B team's indoor workout tonight!

Warm-up: 2 x 10 squats, 5 inchworms

Exercise A: Something explosive (burpees, star jumps, squats)
Exercise B: Push-ups
Exercise C: Abs (sit-ups, planks, etc.)

Round 1: 60/60 of each exercise(1 minute of work, 1 minute rest)
Round 2: 45/60 of each
Round 3: 30/60
Round 4: 15/60

It was my first time leading a workout - I did it with them, so that I could lead by example (and so I could get a workout!) but it was hard to keep an eye on them and see how they were doing. Before we began, I explained proper form and emphasized quality over quantity. They were pretty pooped by the last round, but seemed to like it alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home