Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Monday, May 04, 2009

Bear Complex, Take II

Based on Mie's recommendation, I tried this workout again...

CFWU x 2 x 12 (2 pull-ups, 4 dips)

Bear complex (clean + 2 thrusters, the second one starting from behind the neck)
60# x 5 x 5, 1 minute rests between sets

Notes: It made more sense today than last time: maybe because I was thinking of it as thrusters instead of squats + push presses, so it was more fluid; maybe because I stayed at just 60# and went for unbroken sets; maybe because I'm a little worn out from the weekend, so it felt tougher than last time? The behind-the-head thrusters were the hardest part. The cleans definitely felt cleanier (and therefore easier) than last time.

Also, I did 20 pull-ups a few hours prior to the workout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home