Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ultimate, gurgle, gurgle, ultimate

Went to the weekly Night Train scrimmage, but only played about half the points, and didn't play all that hard. My stomach is still a little funny, and it didn't feel great to sprint. I did do 120 push-ups on the sidelines though!

About an hour after the scrimmage ended, I played in an IM ultimate game. Digestion had settled down by then, and I played most points, but I was just handling against pretty inexperienced women, so still not too much running. We won 10-3 or so. I missed the last game, but I guess we got beaten pretty badly, so everyone was in a good mood with the easy win. There were plenty of drops (breezy, chilly night), but good cuts and good defense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home