Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Oly lifting @CFD

We worked on heavy snatches & cleans. Not so dissimilar from last week's oly lifting class.

Snatches - 70 x 1, 1, 1, 1
Lots of fails mixed in with the successes.
PR by 5 pounds (if you compare last week's 65# hang power snatch to this week's full 70# snatch...)

Cleans - 115 x 1, 1, f, 1, 1
PR by 10# (compared to last week's 105# power snatch)

4 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger mie said...

Great job!!
i'm trying to schedule in one day of olifting per week, but it's hard to do when i love just showing up and doing the gym's wod. (i also have to have someone open the gym up for me)do you go to a olifting class or was this the wod?

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Libby said...

Yeah, I have the luxury of going to an oly-lifting-themed class. Everyone's focusing on it - definitely helpful.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger mie said...

So, the owner of my gym asked me to become a trainer at the gym! I'm going to do it!! Once I get used to running regular classes, I'm going to push for an o-lift class once a week :)

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Libby said...

Mie, that's FANTASTIC! Congratulations! (Does that mean you're CF certified? Or just super-way-cool-awesome all on your own?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home