Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Rest Day. Supine groin.

My body feels good after the tounament - not as sore as I was on Sunday. We'll see how I feel tomorrow though...

[Edit] I did supine-groin stretch for 30 minutes on each side tonight... but it was actually pretty uncomfortable on the 2nd side. Maybe I was antsy, maybe everything was releasing really well. I couldn't stand it for the full 30 minutes though. Does that ever happen to anyone else?

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger mie said...

i get really impatient with long supine groin, but i only do 30min when i'm injured. when i start healing, that's when i get antsy, because my body doesn't seem to "need" it as much. it's usually mental discomfort as opposed to physical discomfort though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home