Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Cleans & Dips

CFWU x 10 x 3
Negative pull-ups, no dips. Didn't get worn out on the pull-ups! Yay!

11:15


WOD 061018: "Elizabeth" :-)
21-15-9 reps of:
Clean 135 pounds (I did 75#.)
Ring dips (I did regular dips.)

18:30

I tried 85# on my last set of cleans: failed on the first attempt, did 2, and then failed again. I think I'm strong enough, but not coordinated enough.
Dips felt good. It's been a few days since I did them last. Still have my feet either touching the platform or with 10# of assistance.

Compare this to the last time I did this workout, at the end of July. I was much faster (13 minutes!) but used less weight - 65# cleans, 16# of assistance on the dips. I think I need to start pushing myself timewise on my workouts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home