Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Two days of running (jogging, really)

Went for a 38:30 run on Friday, since I was working from home. I felt sluggish.
Went for a 40 minute run on Saturday, since I was at my aunt and uncle's house, and they live across the street from a beautiful trail, and it was warm out. It felt like a better run than Friday's.

I like the idea of doing more track workouts instead. (Thanks SO much for your comments to the last post!) I should disclose that I generally hate and fear doing track workouts, but I feel great (exhausted and proud of myself for doing them) afterwards. Will have to figure out how to fit them into my schedule - go down to the Mall during the day? Stop at a track on my way home from work? Probably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home