Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Arboretum run in the rain - 37:22

A little confession...
Today was supposed to be a day off, but after a bacon-and-eggs breakfast, and a nice big prawn crepe for lunch (YUM), I really wanted to burn some of those calories.

So, I went for my usual 4.5-mile run through the Arboretum (no sprint intervals though), and finished in 37:22 - my fastest time yet! I was definitely pushing myself the whole way, which felt good/hard. It was getting dark out, and it was drizzling, so there was hardly anyone else on the path - definitely a luxury.


P.S. Looks like I'm ahead of the game! Friday's CF WOD is to run 10k. I only ran about 7k, but same idea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home