Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Personal training update...

Two exciting developments.

1. Yesterday, I had a "consultation" at the UCD gym and got set up with a personal trainer. I met my trainer briefly and was pleased to discover that he knows what CrossFit is. (He helps train the local fire fighters and has used CF elements.) I'm looking forward to working with him.

2. Today, I'm heading down to Santa Cruz for a party. I figured I should try to stop by CFHQ as long as I was in town. I can't just drop in on a class - they require you to do a 1-on-1 training session first. So at 11 a.m. today, I'm scheduled to train with someone! I hope he can teach me how to do kipping pull-ups...

1 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger mie said...

i can't wait to hear how the trip to CFHQ went!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home