Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ultimate

Pretty high-quality pickup on a sunny afternoon. Hard to beat. I biffed a few catches on my first point out (arrrrgh) but played alright after that. I was trying to think about Pose Method running techniques, but who knows if I was doing it right.

I'm tempted to do Andrew's track workouts, to work more on my running. But I'm also excited about trying the squats posted for Monday's CrossFit WOD - I've been reading (well, skimming) Starting Strength, and it just makes me want to DO the things discussed.

In any case, tomorrow is a rest day for me. We shall see about Tuesday.

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger mie said...

Andrew's Track workout is my worst nightmare. Thank goodness I don't want to lose weight THAT badly!

I'm really excited about lifting right now too! good luck with the squats on tuesday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home