Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Awesome, fantastic tournament

Cal States tournament in Santa Cruz.

We played 4 games on Saturday - won three of them (15-9, 15-4, 15-4) and lost 12-15 to Mischief, a nationally-ranking team that went on to win the tournament.

We played 2 games on Sunday - won the first one 15-4 and lost the other on double game point, 13-14.

This was my first tournament with Night Train, so in addition to solidifying a lot of on-field skills and strategies, I also bonded with my teammates in a way that's only possible at tournaments. Two good car rides, and one very fun night of dancing at the tournament party.

I love this sport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home