Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Related sidenote - I'm trying out the Zone Diet this week. Scott's not around, so it's easier to measure out dinner for one. If it goes well, maybe I'll get him on board when he gets home. Aiming for 11 blocks/day.

Ate very "cleanly" today, except for a healthy dose of dark chocolate after dinner - definitely makes studying for tomorrow's orgo midterm a little more enjoyable.

1 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger mie said...

Good luck zoning!

zone wasn't for me... measuring and being precise is totally my thing, but in the end, i eat with my head/eyes, and there just didn't seem to be enough food on the plate. i've been doing a paleo-ish diet with IF for a few weeks now and it's been great! i lost 10# of fat in the first 2 weeks.
now, i know if i can take what i'm doing and start eating in zone proportion, i'd be all set, but that's where i'm drawing the line...

are you going to keep a food log? post it online? hee hee, i'm nosy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home