Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ultimate meets CrossFit!

14 of us showed up for the CrossFit workout tonight! I was expecting 10, so I was thrilled with the turnout.

Warm-up: Plyos & dynamic stretching
Workout: The usual intro workout:
500m row
40 squats
30 sit-ups
20 push-ups
10 pull-ups

I finished in under 6 minutes (it was 6:56 last time), but I was using a thicker assistance band than before, so I'm not sure how much I really improved. It felt good though! (So I went through a second time. :-)

Bottom-to-bottom squat tabata - I just did 12-ish squats each round. "Resting" at the bottom is a lot harder than I realized.

Notes: Still psyched about the strong turnout and all the excitement in the room. Good stuff.

Also, today is the first day in several weeks that my back and neck aren't sore at all! Finally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home