Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Thursday, June 04, 2009

CrossFit

CrossFit with ultimate players! w00t!

Warm-up: Plyos & dynamic stretching

Technique: Front squat, OH squat, press, push press, push jerk (all done with just PVC), and then sumo DL HP with 55#

Workout: "Ultimate tabata"
Push press, 55#: I averaged about 9 per round, so ~72 total
Sit-ups: ~75
Box jumps: 80 (I think!)
Push-ups: Lost track... pretty sure I got over 60

Notes: I'm going to have to miss the next two Thursday workouts - definitely disappointing. The pace is a little slow, but I really enjoy working out with my teammates.

Update: There's a picture of us here!

I did 31 pull-ups a few hours before the workout. Sets of 3, widely spaced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home