Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cindy PR

18 rounds. Whoa! Last time I did this (a month ago, April 25), I only got 16 rounds + 5 pull-ups.

What happened? I took Kitch's advice and started off slow - a round at the top of every minute, rather than back-to-back rounds. I failed on the 10th round, and I felt like I was doing pretty slow rounds for the rest of the workout, but apparently not all that slow. Sweet!

(Still doing jumping pull-ups of course...)

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger mie said...

!!!!
WOW! great job!
my PR is 18 rounds too~!!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Libby said...

Thanks! Once I learn how to kip, I'm sure that number will drop down again, but it definitely feels good to see an improvement over last month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home