Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Jackie *and* a rope climb!! (@ CrossFit Davis)

Warm-up: 400m run and 3x7 Bear complexes (PVC, 35#, 45#)

Jackie
1000m row (4:00.03)
40 thrusters (45#)
30 pull-ups (jumping)
Time: 9:37
Note: Next time I'll do 50 thrusters, as Rx'ed. We were encouraged to scale down a bit to get a time under 10 minutes.

Other Stuff
Parallettes work:
20 second tuck hold
20s right leg extended
20s left leg extended
15d both legs extended (but sort of droopy)

Ab work:
Sit-ups w/ball slams, or partner tosses
Superman bananas (Super fun! You start in a hollow position on your back, roll over to a superman position, and then keep rolling front to back to front, so your hands and feet never touch the ground.)

Rope climb! My first ever! I didn't think it would be so easy! Coming down was definitely rough on my bare leg... I'll bring pants next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home