Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Looking for advice...

So... the wedding dress is a little snug through my chest. It fits, but it would be better if I could lose a few inches. I can lose some fat by eating less and sprinting more... Any advice for losing a little bit of muscle? I haven't been doing push-ups or pull-ups lately, but I don't want to stop doing them altogether. Thoughts??

5 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger mie said...

eat less.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Libby said...

Roger that. Thanks Mie. :)

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger mie said...

seriously though. maybe a month or two before the wedding, cut out all processed carbs, sugar, and dairy (if you haven't already done so). it really works!!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Libby said...

I've got 75 days to go - I'll give it a try! (Not sure I'll give up yogurt though...)
Kitch at CF Davis is talking about maybe getting a Paleo "support group" going, which would probably be helpful. Wonder if I can get Scott on board?

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger mie said...

yeah... i preach it, but don't always practice. i have not and will not give up dairy and i have ice cream once a week :p I wish I could get Andrew to eat better, but there are certain things he will not give up. it's hard when we have different fitness goals too.

hmm... a support group sounds great! i wish we had something like that in charlotte!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home