Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Friday, June 12, 2009

163 push-ups

My mom told me to be careful my arms don't get too big, otherwise I might not be able to fit into my grandmother's wedding dress. Thanks Mom, I *know*. Obviously I want to be able to wear the dress too. I'm getting fitted on Thursday... I'll have the seamstress measure me, so I can keep an eye on my arm & chest size over the summer.

2 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger mie said...

LOL Libby!!!!!!

mothers are funny. i sent my mom a video of my snatch, and she was like, are you training for the Olympics??

I'd love to see how you tailor your workouts for a wedding dress ;)
when's the big day?

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Libby said...

Right, it's going to be great to go back to CrossFit and say, "OK, I need my arms to hypotrophy until September 5th!"

Maybe I'll stop doing so many push-ups and focus on heavier things, like handstand push-ups & weighted pull-ups?

We'll see how the dress fits...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home