Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oly lifting @CFD

A 500m row to warm up, some stretching & Burgener warm-up...

A little work on tall cleans - awkward!

Clean & jerks, working up to a 1RM.
65
85
95
105 - one fail, one success
115 - PR!

Cleans
125 (failed on the jerk)
135 - 2 fails

50 push-ups for dessert


The aftermath... my right shoulder is super tight. It first starting hurting about 2 weeks ago, after a press workout, if I remember correctly. It finally loosened up last week and was feeling better over the weekend, but now it's back. I guess it's overhead stuff that makes it wonky? Ow. I'm extra sad that Scott is in DC and can't rub it!

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger mie said...

hey there libby! good luck at sectionals! when is it?? I love seeing your progress! You are getting better every day - Great job!!!!! since i'm too lazy to keep my own blog now, and I hit a C&J PR today, i'll just hijack yours :)
143# and felt easy!

Wouldn't it be great if we could CrossFit together some day??

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Libby said...

Oh man, it would be awesome to CF with you! Congratulations on your PR - especially one that felt easy!

Sectionals (is? are?) March 27-28. I probably won't make it to day 2, but I'm having fun getting geared up for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home