Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

800s, back extensions, sit-ups

Warm-up:
20 squats, forwards/backwards lunges
20 squats, side lunges

WOD 061213: "Michael"

Three rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
50 Back Extensions (I did 30.)
50 Sit-ups

I did 2 rounds in under 21 minutes. My first 800 was 3:04, and my second was 3:15. I had to get back to the office after that, and was glad for the excuse not to do a third 800! Today, going to the gym felt hard AND it felt good. :-)

I may not be sure why I want to be fit... but I do know that I want to be fit.

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

maybe you intuitively realize that "humans are not normal in the absence hard physical effort" (Rippetoe, 2005, p. 6). your body is calling you to stimulate it and you feel compelled to answer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home