Training Adventures

My personal fitness log. Advice, support, constructive criticism, motivation, and other feedback welcome!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ultimate & CF (Rest Day)

From yesterday's comments on CrossFit.com
I'll echo #1 in saying that competitive Ultimate requires tremendous amounts of "explosive power, speed, agility, stamina, balance, coordination". I recently stopped playing for several months to focus on Crossfit. I was a little worried that without playing or practicing AT ALL for a period of several months, I would have a tough time playing in even a semi-competitive tournament. Turns out that even though I was still ramping up on Crossfit, it still put me in good shape for a grueling Ultimate tournament. It'll be interesting to see how things progress after I have some long-term Crossfit under my belt.
Comment #49 - Posted by JP at November 28, 2006 10:51 AM
Sounds good to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home